Friday, May 29, 2015

Random 5 on Friday

1. Big news for our family... we put an offer in on a house, and they accepted it.  Now we wait for an appraisal, bend over backwards to meet all the conditions, and pray all goes smoothly. To say we are excited is a huge understatement!

2. I am potty training Natalie this week.  She is stubborn, but so am I. May the strongest will win!

3. The tooth bandit has visited Kaitlyn's mouth once again.  Rates have sure gone up since I was losing teeth! It's pretty cute to hear her talk and pronounce her 's's with both of her front bottom teeth missing.

4.  Our nephew, Anthony, is graduating from High School this week, in Oregon.  I wish we could be there. Seeing all these kids graduate sure makes me feel old.  It also reminds me that my kids will be graduating and out of the house in the blink of an eye, and I want to be sure to cherish all of their growing up years.  There really aren't that many of them!

5. I hate ticks.  I've never seen so many in my life! People around here see them as a fact of life. I still freak out every time I see one on the kids or in the house. It's gonna take me a while to get used to the nasty little things.
The Pebble Pond

No comments: