Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day

After church on Mother's Day, we went to Jesse and Ruth's for dinner. Jonathan and Taneil made dinner for all of us. We had a great time!
I love being a mom.  It is definitely the most fulfilling thing that I have ever done.
I adore my kids. They are not perfect, but then, neither am I. I love that each one of them is so unique in their own way.  They challenge me constantly to be a better person. They make me smile daily, and I couldn't imagine my life without any one of them!
A peek into the kitchen.
I had to get a picture of the mind behind it all, though he wasn't super excited about getting his picture taken.
The craziness downstairs. Dodge ball and air hockey. 
Jaylinn and I had an air hockey tournament. It got a bit wild, but it was a blast. (I won, by the way. I think that's an important piece of information to add here.) I am quite sure it won't be the last one we have.

No comments: