Friday, July 5, 2013

More Talon Moments

Talon got a new fireman's play set for his birthday.  Included in the set was a pair of eye goggles.  Talon likes to don his gear, and run around the house fighting fires and being a hero.  A couple of days ago, Talon walked into the room, and Anthony noticed he had marks on the side of his nose, and on his cheek.
Anthony: "Talon, where'd you get those marks?"
Talon:  "Oh, it's from my gobblers."
Anthony (laughing hysterically):  "Your gobblers?"
Talon: "Yeah, my fireman gobblers!"
Anthony: "You mean your goggles!"
Talon: "Uh, yeah.  It's from my goggles."

-----------------------------------------------


Kaitlyn loves to give Daddy back rubs and foot massages.  He goes on and on about how good it feels and how sweet she is for giving him a massage.  Talon, very competitive, and not wanting to be outdone by Sissy, decided to join in and give Daddy a leg massage.
Talon: "Man, Daddy, your sheep are bigger than my hands!"
Anthony: "My sheep?  Do you mean my calves?"
Talon, starting to giggle uncontrollably: "Oops!  I mean calves.  Good thing I didn't say 'horse'!"

Oh, this kid! The stuff he comes up with....


No comments: