Friday, September 20, 2013

Favorite past time

Coloring is the main activity in our house most of the time.  I've never seen kids that like to color so much!  I went to Dollar Tree last week, and bought about 20 different coloring books.  The crazy thing is, I just bought that many a couple of months ago!  When I find a good sale on color crayons, I buy boxes and boxes of them. If the kids aren't playing outside, or chasing each other around the house, they are at the table coloring.  And Natalie is right in there with them.  I've tried to keep her out of the colors and colored pencils, but it's an exercise in futility.  She thinks it's her right to color if the other kids get to.  I finally started giving her a piece of paper so she doesn't color on their stuff, or on the floor. Oh, and she is not happy if you just give her one color.  She wants to pick her own and trade it out, just like the big kids.

No comments: