Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Getting around

Natalie just decided to start sitting up on her own.  She now goes from scooting and rolling around on her back, to sitting up... all in a matter of seconds.  She's trying to crawl, but still hasn't quite figured out the mechanics of it.  She gets in the position, then just sits there for a while and rocks back and forth.  I'm not in a hurry, I know she'll be up and running in no time.  She tried pulling herself into a standing position using her carseat.  That didn't go well.  She ended up flat on her back with it tipped over on top of her.  She's pretty smart, though, she'll get it soon.  I'm just gonna enjoy the times I get to sit and hold her, while she's not wanting to constantly get down and run around.  Why do they have to get big so fast???
She also figured out she could scoot under our bed.  Glad I discovered this before she got herself stuck!  She thinks it's hilarious to lay half under the bed and play peek-a-boo.

No comments: