Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pink... not my favorite color right now!

As a family, collectively, we have been sick for officially a month.  It's getting quite ridiculous!  Talon has been complaining of his ears hurting for a couple of days now.  I was able to get him into the doctor today.  Sure enough.... double ear infection.
I noticed this morning that Nolan's eyes looked a bit goopy and red.  They got more and more puffy by the hour.  So he ended up in the doctor's office too... getting an antibiotic for pink eye. 
Poor little guy. I don't know if he could look any more pitiful!
Hanging out on the sofa with his blankie and bear.
I guess he kinda made it look like fun, because Kaitlyn went and got her blanket and bear and wanted to lounge around on the sofa as well.
Aaaah, there's my smiley boy!
Hopefully this will be the last bump in the road, and we will all be better.  Anthony and I both seem to be on the mend, and the kids just have an occasional cough.
I know I sound like a broken record.  I'm not really sure how many times today that I've told the kids (especially Nolan), "Don't touch your eyes!", but it would be just great with me if the rest of us didn't catch the pink eye!

No comments: