Tuesday, March 19, 2013

9 months old!

Look who's 9 months old already!!  I wish I could slow time down.  It just doesn't seem possible that she'll be a year old soon!
Her favorite place to be, when I'm in the kitchen, is in her high chair.  She wants to be involved in everything that is going on.
Love this happy face with her sparkling blue eyes!
Trying to play with the dogs while she's in her chair.  She loves to share her little teething snacks with them.  It's pretty much win-win... she's not that fond of the snacks, and the dogs love them. They're becoming fast friends!
She only says a couple of words.  One of them is "Papa".  She loves her Papa!
Sitting up like a big girl.
She reminds me so much of Kaitlyn in this picture.
There's that tongue!
My favorite little people!
Notice what's going on in the background of this next picture.
Natalie is very quick.  She has fingernails like razor blades.  She loves to grab peoples' faces.  This is not a good combination!  There are days that I look like I got in a fight with a cat, and I lost.
Natalie clearly got bored with the picture-taking, and turned on her oldest brother. Fortunately for him, she just got his neck- not his face.  Oh buddy... we feel your pain!!!
On a brighter note... I love this sweet picture of Katie-cakes!

Happy 9 months, Baby Girl!  You add so much happiness to our home. (And spice... lots of spice!)
We sure love you!!!

No comments: