Friday, July 27, 2012

Pardon the absence!

Yes, things have been a bit busy around the Starr household the last couple of weeks, and I have had a hard time keeping up with the blog.  I have posted updates on Natalie's condition to Facebook quite frequently because it is easier and less time consuming then calling everyone that would like a quick update on how she is doing.  I have a ton of blog posts that I have started, and pictures I have uploaded, but haven't got them published yet.  So, I will attempt to get caught up in the next couple of days.  Feel free to check back at your leisure, but you may need to scroll down past this current post, because I will try to keep the posts around the time the events occurred or the original drafts were created.  You can always figure that if there are no new posts on our blog, it means one of two things.  Either there is absolutely NOTHING going on around here, or there is so much going on that there's no time to write/blog about it.  (Hint: It's most likely the latter!)

No comments: