Saturday, March 10, 2012

Check-up time!

In an effort to minimize trips to the doctor, we've started combining the kids' appointments.  This has made Nolan's check-ups every 3 months a little off schedule.  So, this week, he finally got in for his 15 month appointment.
He weighs 25 1/2 pounds, and is 32 inches tall.  He's right at the 50th percentile for height and weight, and has a mouth full of teeth!
The doctor asked if he was showing any interest in potty training yet.  Ummm, does unrolling the toilet paper roll and wanting to throw things in the toilet constantly count?  How about getting ready to take a bath and, as soon as I take his diaper off, walking over by the toilet and wetting all over the floor?  Hmmm... I'm gonna say that he's not quite there yet.  Fine with me.  I'm not ready to cross that bridge yet either.  I'll go ahead and change diapers for a few more months!
After I stripped Nolan down for his weight, we had to wait a bit for the doctor to come in.  Well, Nolan just wanted to get down and run, so I stuck his shoes on.  The doctor was quite impressed with the sporty look when he finally came in....

I put on the shoes so he wouldn't walk around on the floor.  Then, because he was bored, I gave him his car to play with. Where did he put it?  Yep, right on the floor! (~Sigh!)

No comments: