Monday, March 5, 2012

Beep! Beep!

Nolan is no longer content to push the kids' cars around,  he would rather drive them.  My poor furniture... he runs into everything!  And we're not talking just a little bump every now and then, I mean a full-on let's-see-if-we-can-take-this-piece-of-furniture-out type of a hit.  I think these cars should have soft bumpers.  Or maybe I just need to put bumper pads on all my furniture!

And of course he doesn't use the door for it's intended purpose, he prefers to enter and exit through the window head first.  Sometimes it goes well, and sometimes it doesn't, but he doesn't seem to care.  He does pitch quite the fit when he gets too much weight on one side and it tips over on him though.  This kid is probably going to start needing a helmet just to play around the house!

No comments: