Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nice hair!

Yes, this is my daughter, and yes, I did let her go out of the house looking like this... but only into the back yard!! I put her hair up in a quick ponytail to get it out of her face so she could go play outside, but she insisted she needed her hat on. So, the ponytail got pushed forward leaving this...


No, I couldn't resist the pictures!

Ahhhh, brotherly love!
In case you're wondering, the reason he is holding the spray nozzle to the hose...
my parents came over and the kids and grandpa were playing with guns outside. Grandpa had Talon convinced that the spray nozzle was a bazooka. He's thought it was just the greatest thing since then, and when he can get his sister to play guns with him outside, he gets the bazooka!

And yet another picture of my daughter with her hair in shambles! This day she was eating lunch and I really didn't want ranch dressing in her hair.
My poor daughter got my hair... you can't really just let it go and not do something with it, and quick fixes don't work very well. It ends up looking like this!

No comments: