Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fun with babies

My sister-in-law, Beth, made Kaitlyn a whole bunch of baby diapers, bibs, burp cloths, and a blanket for her baby dolls. She loves them... so does Talon! They walk around like a little daddy and mommy, burping and changing their babies, and telling them, "It's okay, baby, it's okay! I'm right here. I'm right here.". It's so cute! I know I'm gonna have to keep an eye on Sissy... she's into throwing things in the garbage, and she knows that dirty diapers go in the garbage!
Talon's really gotten into this baby thing, and he takes his job as 'Big Brother' very seriously. He's very gentle with the baby and talks to it in a high, squeaky voice. Of course, when they're done playing, the babies get discarded onto the floor for everyone to trip over.


Talon burping the baby and trying to 'calm her'.



Such a proud little mommy showing off her baby!

Talon started getting a little embarrassed that I was taking pictures of him playing, and started acting silly.

No comments: