Friday, October 8, 2010

38 weeks... and counting!!

Wow, I feel like I've reached a major milestone this week... made it to 38 weeks so far with this pregnancy! I had a doctor appointment today, and everything is going great. She emphasized, "You could have this baby at ANY time... or it still could be a couple of weeks yet!". Oh, fabulous! That did nothing to set my mind at ease... especially since she tagged on at the end... "but I think when he does come it will probably happen pretty fast!".
I just hope I'm not working, or at a really awkward place when he does decide to make an appearance! While I'm someone that usually doesn't mind surprises, this is one event I would like to be able to plan a little better! Oh well, I guess we'll see!

(We've talked about when we're gonna be able to take our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maize. It's always so much fun and I think the kids would really enjoy it this year. I just don't know if I want to spend all day walking and chance going into labor, only to then get stuck inside a huge Corn Maize clear out on Sauvie Island where the traffic can get backed up for miles! Yeah, we may hold off on that one for a bit!)

No comments: