Sunday, March 28, 2010

Playing outside

I love that the kids can play outside here. There's so much room for them to play and ride their bikes. Rain or shine, all they want to do is "Go outside!".




As he's riding away, he tells me, "Mommy, I'm go to see my baby cow!".

Kaitlyn loves to sit on her little bike, park it in the flower beds or grass, and just sit and watch everything around her. She hasn't started picking the flowers yet, but she does play with the petals and smell them.
She wont keep anything in her hair for more than five minutes, so she looks rather disheveled most of the time- unless I'm constantly watching her and making her keep her hands away from her hair. That's a battle I just choose not to fight at home!

Such a priceless picture!
Sitting on the patio with Papa, having a chat, and watching the sun set.

No comments: