Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Update on our diet

As I posted about a week and a half ago, we started our new way of eating. So far, so good! Anthony has already lost over 14 pounds, and I have lost 8. Pretty exciting, but a ways to go! I'll tell you what... when you start watching calories, you become aware of how many you actually consume on a regular basis. It's pretty scary! (Especially when you realize how much exercise and activity it takes to burn them off!) And as far as the water intake... well, let's just say, thank God for indoor plumbing!

2 comments:

Cheri Witmer said...

Amen to that! I am also watching the calories and have lost 2 lbs in a little over a week. It is little but a start...I took a 2 liter bottle and marked off 9 cups of water, so as I drink on it throughout the day I see my progress :) Good luck guys!

Kelly, Aaron and now...Kayleigh said...

Good for you guys! It really is tough! Keep it up.