Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Plans for the new year

Well, tomorrow we start eating different. There, now doesn't that sound better than "We are going on a diet"? However you want to say it, we both hope to be much slimmer in the months to come. I'd like to say I'm just retaining a bit of extra water, but that would mean I have a serious heart condition. So, here it is... our diet stinks! The baking of goodies has to stop, the carbs have to be cut waaaaaay back, and the exercise my fingers get from updating my blog and Facebook is not considered a cardio workout.
Our goal this year, is to get into a healthy lifestyle. We've both talked about it a lot over the past couple of months, and are very excited about the changes we plan on making in this brand new year.
I've decided to blog about it, hoping it will help to keep us somewhat accountable. Feel free to leave us a note and ask us how it's going. If, for some reason, we tell you to 'mind your own business', you'll pretty much know that it's not going so well!
So, here's to a happy and healthy 2010!!

No comments: