Monday, August 31, 2009

...Home again, home again, jiggety jig!

My parents brought the kids home Thursday night/Friday morning when I was done with my work stretch. We were so excited to see them! Grandpa and Grandma had to head right back home on Friday, so we went out to lunch before they left.
Mmmm... Mongolian BBQ!

Walt and Rachel came through on their way home from vacation and stayed a couple of days.
Next time, guys, we'll have to hijack your car so you're stuck here for the whole two weeks. (No, that wasn't us that messed up your tire when you left. Sure wish I would have thought of it though! hee hee, just kidding.) Glad you had a fun time in Minnesota!
(Luke and Emily)

I figured out that, with enough water, I can get Kaitlyn's hair to lay down for a minute or two (that is, until it starts to dry, then it's as crazy as ever). Gotta love it!

(Some Sunday pictures of the kids)

Talon hangin' out and eating his "nacks"

Papa and the kids

No comments: