Saturday, August 15, 2009

9 months old!

It's hard to believe how fast Kaitlyn's growing, and that she's already nine months old! She cut her first tooth last week, and is that thing ever sharp!
She keeps threatening to crawl, but gets lazy and rolls over on her back and starts scooting. She loves to pull herself up and stand for long periods of time. I put her up to the hearth today, and she stood and played and looked at her reflection in the fireplace. My mom says I never crawled, and Kaitlyn may be the same way. She may just take off walking one of these days! Believe me, I am NOT in a hurry for that!
She says "Papa" now, it's pretty cute. Daddy's still trying to get her to say "Dada". She's at such a fun age- she seems to figure out new things all the time.

(This is the face she makes when you tell her "no", or when she really doesn't like something)


1 comment:

nurseheather said...

adorable - i love her headbands. you are so good. my kids barely got their hair combed. amazing how fast time flies...