Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Missing Bubby

Talon stayed in Oregon for a few extra days so he could spend time with my family. My parents are bringing him home on Friday and I'm very excited! We are really missing him! I think Kaitlyn kinda likes the extra attention she's getting right now, though.
He seems to be having a great time. I talk to him everyday, and yesterday we got on the web cam and chatted for a while. It made me teary when he reached out his arms to give me a big hug! He's spending lots of time playing outside and following Bampa around. My mom's promised me pictures and I can't wait to see them. I hear he's been helping Grandma water the plants (and the lawn, and the house, and the riding lawn-mower...), and he's learning all about fixing things with Grandpa's REAL tools. He's definitely all 'boy' and doesn't mind getting a bit dirty.

We miss you, Bubby, and we love you lots!! -Mommy, Daddy, and Sissy (Kiki and Kallie, too!!)

1 comment:

Owen's Blog said...

2 days and counting. I am sure you will be so glad to see him! Will make you appreciate him all the more. Good to see you last night. You blog looks great. Love the background. You do a good job!!