Friday, December 28, 2012

Dinner Conversation

Talon loves football- especially the Seattle Seahawks, and is a huge Russell Wilson fan. (For those of you who don't know, he is their rookie quarter back).  Talon runs through the house constantly throwing passes, catching passes, getting tackled, calling plays... he LOVES football.  He reminds us frequently how he is "just like Russell Wilson".
You see the resemblance, don't you?!

  When Talon first started playing the Wii, he loved Mario Bros.  In fact, he asked that we call him 'Mario'.  When Kaitlyn would call out his name, he would correct her... "No, I'm Mario. Can you please call me Mario, Sissy?"
Well, yesterday Anthony made the comment to me, "I wonder when Talon's gonna ask us to start calling him Russell Wilson". So last night at the dinner table we had a little conversation...
Me: "Talon, if you could name yourself, what would your name be?"
Talon: "Nolan."
Me: "You like the name 'Nolan', huh?"
Talon: "Yeah!"
Me: "Kaitlyn, what would your name be if you could pick your name?"
Kaitlyn: "Kaitlyn!"
Me: "You like your name?"
Kaitlyn: "Yeah, it's pretty for me!"

I wasn't even going to ask Nolan, I figured he wouldn't understand. But he piped up immediately and said, "I be Suuuuuzie!"
Me: "Your name would be Suzie?"
Nolan: "Yep!  I be Suzie!"
Needless to say, we had a good laugh.  That kid doesn't miss a thing!

No comments: