Thursday, August 16, 2012

Attempted summer photos

I attempted another picture session of all the kids together. I try this periodically to see if I can get just one or two that turn out really good. (For those that haven't tried it, let me just say that it's a bit difficult with 4 kids age 5 and under!)
 After over 50 pictures, you can be judge of how well you think it went.  I just keep reminding myself that, with the 19,000+  photos on Flickr that I've uploaded from the past 6 years, my children will never wonder what they looked like growing up- even if I haven't captured the perfect group shots.
Here are a few of the better ones I got.  Let's just say, they get bored really fast.... especially the one on the far left!
This one turned out the best.  The only problem is, I was so busy trying to get them to smile, I almost cut all of them out of the photo and had to crop it.  I got a great shot of the picture above the couch and almost completely missed Natalie in the picture! Oh well.
Just have to say..... I love, love,  LOVE this crazy bunch, I think they're absolutely adorable, and I wouldn't trade them for the world!!!

No comments: