Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Becoming such a big girl!

Kaitlyn has been very intrigued with the potty the past couple of weeks. Whenever Bubby goes potty, she wants to take a turn.
It actually started a little over a month ago... I went to check on her about an hour after I put her in bed, and as soon as I opened the door, she said, "Uh-oh, Mimi, it's broken!". (Note: whenever something isn't right or is out of place, she says "It's broken".) She repeated it a couple of times and kept pointing to the floor. I finally turned on the light to see what she was pointing at. There, in the middle of her bedroom floor, sat her wet diaper. It was then that I realized we may want to start the potty training process. We've already had a couple of instances where she has done a little 'finger painting', so we now have to make sure her diaper is covered when she goes to bed... lest we should awaken to a disaster in the mornings!
I got her this little frog potty chair and she loves it. She does really well. She still wets in her diaper, but if you stick her on her potty chair, she'll sit there until she goes, then says, "I ah done!". I often find her in the bathroom sitting on her "foggy potty" fully clothed and with her diaper on. She's such a participant and a go-getter, she'll probably be potty trained in no time!


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks tasty candace

Anonymous said...

slap and lick your fucking pussies candice

Anonymous said...

I wanna rape her every day mmm she looks tasty as fuck come here sex doll you are my toy to use

Anonymous said...

I'd do really nasty stuff to her

Anonymous said...

She looks so clueless she wouldn't know what was happening if my cock exploded my jiz into her or what

Anonymous said...

I'd take her in my car tied up take her to a dark place place her on the hood of the car force my cock inside her tiny butthole make her cry as I'm raping her then after busting my balls in her butthole I'm gonna rape her tiny tight cunt and make her scream after forcing my penis inside her vagina then repeat it every night.

Anonymous said...

I would fill her pussy with so much cum good thing she sits on the potty

Anonymous said...

She is so sexy

Anonymous said...

She is a sexy lil bitch, I would love to have her jerk me off til I cum on her face

Anonymous said...

https://nlhhk.nl/invite/i=465

Anonymous said...

Mmmm I feel like I'm in love

Anonymous said...

Message my Kik j42096 I got something you want

Anonymous said...

https://curarent.de/invite/i=73340

Anonymous said...

More cp links please

Anonymous said...

https://break84.de/invite/i=41351
And
https://Korsunov2.de/invite/i=139433
Good cp with boys and girls.
username for both: gmanii
Password for both: gmanii123

Anonymous said...

https://arely55.de/invite/i=291

toddler lvr said...

Fuck, Kaitlyn is gorgeous. She's about to make me blow my load. Love you Kaitlyn.

Comrade Misato said...

Asi con toy y sus mañas no se la VERXA3.DE
TANTA BEYEZAS QUE DIOS A HECHO EN ESTE MUNDO ASERE Y
DISEN QUE DIOS ES MALO SI DIOS ES MALO NADIE ES BUENO ASERE
MIL GRASIAS POR TANTA BEYESAS I loro stati di salute rispettivi prevenirli
今後は気をライブ配信の再編ありがとうです!この日のライブ配信は、かならりやばかったですね!1万人を超える人が見ていたもん(笑)やっぱり人参最高!まさかのカメラ切り忘れでやら1かしたのもドキドキでした,.????????
整個人類歷史上,強者,富人和具有狡猾特質的人捕食部落,氏族,城鎮,城市和鄉村中的弱者,無`'守和貧窮成員。然而,人類的生存意願迫使那些被拒絕,被剝奪或摧毀的基本需求的人們找到了一種生活方式,並繼續將其DNA融入不斷發展的人類社會。說到食物,不要以為那些被拒絕的人只吃垃圾。相反,他們學會了在被忽視的肉類和蔬菜中尋找營養。他們學會了清潔,切塊,調味和慢燉慢燉的野菜和肉類,在食品市場上被忽略的部分家用蔬菜和肉類,並且學會了使用芳香的木煙(如山核桃,山核桃和豆科灌木)✔

Anonymous said...

Please send me some little pics and vids telegram @Raylah XX.

Anonymous said...

If you want to trade pics or videos of kids contact the session code i will post at the end of this coment it is famili pics for famili pics or of random or random and you has to start sending


055ab0e4401426e68a4e8a0923da078f76a7f26bab9c77ec35f494c09ca5acb217