Saturday, September 18, 2010

Baby update

Just a quick update on the little guy...
I went to the doctor yesterday. She measured me, had a funny look on her face, checked my chart, and measured me again. Apparently, I'm measuring the same as I did 2 weeks ago. "This one doesn't seem to be growing very fast, and may be a little on the smaller side!" she says. Wow, big surprise! She didn't think it was drastic enough to get an ultrasound yesterday, but we have one scheduled in a week and a half. We're hoping to hold out for at least 37 weeks, but we'll see how every thing goes. The great news is that the baby has turned and is no longer breech... thank God!
My blood pressure and fluid level are great, and I'm still working full time and tolerating it pretty well... as long as I don't work too many nights in a row. I guess we'd better start getting things ready for this little man's arrival. Wow... time flies!
I thought this was a little humorous...
Someone came up to me at work a little over a week ago and said, "I've heard a rumor about you, promise me you wont be offended if I ask, but... I heard you were pregnant." It's amazing how much scrub tops can hide!

No comments: