Sunday, May 31, 2009
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Anthony's parents have 2 Schnauzers as well, and we've been dog sitting for them while they are in North Dakota. It's been quite the circus around our house, let me tell ya! Talon loves it. They start running around and playing, and he wants to be right in the middle of it!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
OK... I'm up!!
(Anthony's first words: "Honey, you have to get the camera!")
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
I took this picture on day 4 of our routine. By now, a lot of the swelling had already gone down!
Anthony captured this 'Kodak moment' with Kaitlyn. She had a headband on her head with a bow. She got the bow completely off , but had a little more trouble with the headband. She was very put out with the whole ordeal!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
I found the pink and white polka dot fabric so I can make curtains for the windows. I'm so excited it's finally getting done!
With Talon, he ran a low grade fever for a day or two, he drooled a bit, and next thing we knew... he had a tooth! Not Kaitlyn. She's uncomfortable, and she is going to let everyone know it. We are going to suffer right along with her! Quite the drama queen, this one!!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
I had to work on Saturday night, so on Saturday morning Anthony made me a yummy breakfast. That afternoon he came home with a beautiful bouquet of 2 dozen red roses, and a Starbucks for me to drink on my way to work, plus some other fabulous gifts from him and the kids for Mother's Day. What a great surprise, it was very sweet! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family!
This picture cracks me up. I was trying to get Talon to take a nap during church because he was so tired and cranky. I asked him if he wanted to sleep in Sissy's car seat. He happily sat down in it, but wasn't so happy when I told him to go to sleep.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
After we got married, we talked of going to Italy for our 5th anniversary. Well, needless to say, THAT didn't happen, but we did have a good time.
We left the kids with Anthony's parents and stayed the night in Twin Falls on Thursday night. We had a very relaxing time, and actually got to SLEEP IN. What a novelty that was! We went out for dinner on Thursday evening, and on Friday we tootled around Twin Falls. We went to visit Shoshone Falls- which was beautiful! We went on to see Thousand Springs and just enjoyed driving around in the beautiful weather. Of course, we had to make a trip to Starbucks and reminisce over a latte'! That night, after we picked up the kids, we went out for dinner. What a great weekend!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
1) Of course, I did not eat oatmeal cake for breakfast that I did not make yesterday after my wonderful husband did not insist it would be good for Aunt Norma to try; and we had no idea we would have a whole cake to eat ourselves. Not me!
2) I did not waste a great deal of time on the computer today updating my blog instead of folding the three loads of laundry sitting on my kitchen table. Not me!
3) I did not stand outside on my back porch in my bathrobe and barbecue dinner tonight; and I most certainly did not wave at my neighbor (which happens to be my co-worker) as she did not drive by and see me! Nope, not me!
4) I did not clean off part of the kitchen counter this week (when we found out that company was coming at the last minute), by tossing all my unopened and unorganized mail into a bin. I did not then place the bin in my room to deal with later. Not me!
5) I did not give my son some blocks to play with at a restaurant this week while waiting for our food, only to have to take the block away from him after he dipped it in his ketchup and was licking it off. Not me!
6) I did not trip over our dog in the kitchen when I was running around making dinner, then get after her for getting in my way. Not me!
7) After listening intently to my husband as he rehashed the evening's events while I was at work, I did not start laughing at my son's wild imagination and mischievous antics (including trying to lock his dad out of the house), and I did not try to defend his reasoning for not minding when told to do something and laughing about it. Not this Mama!
8) And for sure, I didn't get after my husband a couple of days ago for not bringing the phone back upstairs when he was done using it, only to remember that I had used it last and left it on the kitchen counter. Definitely not me!
Now that you know what has NOT been going on around here, please feel free to leave me a comment about what you have NOT been up to. Have a great week!!