Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A bit of randomness

We went to church in Mountain Home on Sunday. Talon has found the love of his life! He runs to her every time he sees her and wants to be held. It's pretty funny.
These little girls were so excited to hold Kaitlyn. She just sat there and enjoyed the attention.
This is Talon's first home-grown pumpkin... pretty impressive, huh?! Papa and Granny grew it for him and he's pretty excited about it. I guess this year I get to make some of my desserts with fresh pumpkin. Sounds like fun!
Talon's excited because he's finally big enough to peddle his bike. Around, and around, and around the house we go!
I couldn't resist this picture. I put Talon down for his nap, and apparently he had his hat sitting on his bed, because when I went to check on him he was wearing it. I took it off, and as soon as he got up the first thing out of his mouth was "hat?".

1 comment:

Walter & Rachel Starr said...

Hey isn't that a watermelon? Ask dad about that!!