Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Utensils

Talon loves trying to feed himself with utensils. Actually, we've only given him a spoon so far. As crazy as he gets with the spoon, I'm a little nervous about the fork, so I think I'll start him out with a plastic one for now! (The knife might be a little while!) ;0p
As you can see here, he's not the most accurate when it comes to getting food IN his mouth- he ends up wearing a lot of it on his face and clothing. A good portion of it ends up shoveled onto the floor as well, as he pushes it around on his plate trying to get the food onto the spoon.
The other morning I gave him some cereal with a little milk. I turned my back for about 10 seconds, and he had the bowl tipped upside down on his tray with his cereal floating in a lake of milk. He thought it was a blast. Me... not so much!!
Yes, he is stripped down to his onesie in this picture. We went out to eat after church on Sunday, and I had forgotten to pack a bib. I really didn't want to have to get red jello out of his clothes!

No comments: