Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Time for a nap!

Talon usually eats lunch, then goes down for a nap. He's down to one long nap a day (it usually lasts 2-3 hrs.), unless he's really cranky and looks tired, then we'll put him down for another nap in the early evening for an hour or so. Anthony put Talon in his chair to eat lunch, then sat down on the couch to feed Kaitlyn her bottle. Usually, Talon will eat for a while in silence, then when he starts to get finished, or wants out, he'll let you know. This time he was unusually quiet, so Anthony got up to check on him to see what he was up to. This is what he found...


He had fallen asleep in his highchair! Anthony came and woke me up because he knew I'd like to see it, but I was too late. He had already woke up by the time I got downstairs. When Anthony showed me these pictures I laughed so hard!

No comments: