Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fun in the leaves

We have a ton of leaves in the yard, but they've been so wet and soggy, the kids haven't really gotten a chance to play in them. A couple of nights ago, the sun had been shining most of the day and dried them out, so Talon went outside and had a blast! (Kaitlyn was napping, so I didn't get any pictures of her.)
Some of the pictures were a bit blurry (the result of a 3 year old not being able to be still for more than a second or two), but they were so cute, I had to post them anyway.
Love the fall colors!!







As much as I love the leaves, I keep reminding myself that eventually we will need to rake them all up. (I guess we could just get a leaf blower and send them over the fence into our neighbors' field, but they probably wouldn't be very happy with us. Rats!)

No comments: