Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sippy cup

What a big girl... drinking from a sippy cup!
It probably helps that I put about 1/2 a pump of raspberry flavoring in her milk to entice her to drink it. She LOVED it! She guzzled 8oz in a matter of a couple of minutes. (I thought I may have to surgically remove it from her hands!) Hopefully the transition from bottle to sippy cup wont be that difficult. (Especially when she doesn't get her milk flavored every time!)
Getting rid of the paci... that may be a bit more of a challenge. I only let her have it when she goes to sleep, but she's pretty attached to it. My goal is to have the bottle and pacifier gone when she turns a year old, but when she can't find her paci, she tends to suck her thumb. We may just get rid of the bottle right now, and work on the pacifier slowly!!

1 comment:

Rachelle Harding said...

Good Job Mommy! Yah, ... I think the paci is better than the thumb. lol!