Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Birthday fun

Kaitlyn and I celebrated our birthdays while we were in Oregon with my family. Yes, I have finally turned the big 3-0. (I'm a little sad that I can no longer tease Anthony about still being in my 20's, while he's an old man in his 30's!)

My mom made Kaitlyn a really cute 'hat box' cake (she did quite a number on it), and she actually participated in ripping some of the paper off of her gifts. She got really restless and kept trying to crawl off the table, so I had to put her in her high chair seat to keep her in one place. Talon was pretty excited with Sissy's new toys, too! He was being so sweet to help her figure out how they work! ;0)


1 comment:

Rachelle Harding said...

Awww! Her birthday hat, cake, and everything was so cute! Glad you got to celebrate with your family.