Tuesday, March 3, 2015

First Sunday at AFC

We all have been excited, and anticipating our first Sunday at Apostolic Faith Church.  I must say, it was a bit crazy trying to locate enough matching clothes for all of us to wear... things are still a bit jumbled and misplaced.
The older kids loved their Sunday School classes.  The younger two were a little intimidated by all of the new people, but I'm sure they will warm up very fast.  There are tons of kids!
Natalie showing off her Sunday School treats
Jared somehow manages to blink almost every time I take a picture of him.  I still liked this picture of  him and Anthony, so I wanted to share it.
We had an awesome Sunday service.  We have already met so many new people, they have made us feel so welcome and at home, and I am reminded, once again, how terrible I am at remembering names.
Revival is happening at Minot AFC, and we are excited to get to be a part of it!

No comments: