Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cousins

We look forward to seeing Jesse and Ruth and their family every year in the Summer. This year they came at the beginning of June for Andrew's high school graduation. Jared and Jonathan stayed at our house, so we got to see them often. We enjoyed the late night visits, and the kids couldn't wait for them to get up in the morning so they could 'play with their friends'. Jessica even got to stay with us for a couple of days. The kids loved it! After the fact, I started looking through my pictures, and realized that I hardly took any all week. I guess I got so busy visiting and enjoying our company, it just slipped my mind.
The boys
Helping Jonathan navigate around his mobile device.
Playing a little football in the back yard.
The girls with Jessica.
Natalie, sitting outside with her baby, watching all the activity.

No comments: