Monday, September 12, 2011

Photo session

I had the kids in matching outfits, so I thought I'd sit 'em down and take a few pictures.  No big deal, right? Wrong!  Do you have any idea how hard it is to get three young kids to cooperate at the same time for a picture?  I took about 15, then gave up.  Here are a few that I got.  Keep in mind, these are the good ones.  My sister now works at a studio where she will be taking pictures of kids and families for hours on end.  I think I would be bald at the end of one day.  As much as I enjoy taking pictures, I think I'll stick to candid shots, thank you very much!!!



All that being said....  I still think they are pretty stinkin' cute, and I love 'em to pieces and pieces!!!

1 comment:

Rachelle Harding said...

Love the 2nd pic! Talon looks like he's saying "oh dear". LOL!