Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fun Times at the County Fair

We took the kids to the Clackamas County Fair and Rodeo this past week. It was a lot of fun. We were only planning on going one day, but acquired some extra rodeo tickets, so we went a second day. The kids LOVED the rodeo. For days, Talon has talked about how "the horse bucked that man off!", and does the motions with his hands and added sound effects. It's pretty cute. Every day since, at least once, Talon has asked, "Are we going to the wodeo tonight?".

My little cowboy

Kaitlyn sporting her new hat. She thought it was pretty great... for about 10-15 minutes, then we got to carry it around the fair and try not to crush it.



I love this picture of Kaitlyn and her auntie...
so adorable!

Me and my sisters. Can't say as I'm a huge fan of cameras these days (unless, of course, I'm standing behind it), but had to take a picture with the girls.

Acting our age... as usual!


(I had to snatch a couple of these photos from my sister. Thanks, Mel!)

2 comments:

Rachelle Harding said...

Cute chillin' and mighty handsome cowgirls! hehe! Looks like you had a great time!

Melanie said...

What's funny is that we both stuck our tongues out on that pic at the same time & didn't even know we both were making a crazy face.