Monday, June 21, 2010

Little Dipper

The past few months, Kaitlyn has turned into a rather finicky eater. Sometimes I'm just baffled that she keeps growing, because she eats like a bird... and usually what little amount is gone from her plate, she's wearing on her face and hands!
We went out for Mexican food, and I ordered her a cheese quesadilla. She usually takes a couple of bites, eats a few chips and is done. She never touches the beans and rice. This day, however, she decided she liked to use the beans as dip for her chips... and ate almost all of them. I was so excited (it doesn't take much, I know!). I have tried to give her refried beans and cheese many times, and she always spits them out or paints her tray with them.
I thought I should take a picture and document this momentous occasion!

No comments: