Sunday, May 16, 2010

Enjoying the weather

The weather has been beautiful the past few days... almost 80* at times! I've had to work and haven't really gotten to enjoy much of it, but the kids have loved getting to play outside. We had family night outside tonight after dinner. The kids and dogs got to burn off a little of their energy... and wore me out! We had a lot of fun.




Talon was having a blast just running through the dry grass.

It's always fun to sit and pick at the grass!

Kaitlyn is really into counting (well, up to 'three' anyway!). Every time I go to take a picture, I say "One, ..."
and she finishes "... two, treeeee!". It's adorable.
I snapped this one on "two".


Daddy took this one... I have no idea what he's doing.
Just happy to be outside, I guess!

Such a big girl in her own lawn chair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been very nice here in MN, the highest the temp has been is 75 degrees. It gets hot in the house but the warm weatheris well welcomed after a week of rain.

~seth