Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday pictures

These are some of the pictures that I took of the kids today. They were so cute, and I couldn't decide which ones to post, so I made a slide show of all my favorites.
Kaitlyn loved her new dress and hat. She pranced back and forth in front of the big mirror, just looking at herself and smiling.
Talon liked his "new shirt and best (vest)", but after he saw Kaitlyn, he asked me, "Where's my hat?". I told him he wasn't going to wear a hat, so he started insisting he wanted to wear Sissy's hat. Whenever she took it off, he'd try to snag it. I told him he was a boy, and boys don't wear pink hats with flowers. Somehow, he wasn't convinced, and really didn't care about the color. He just wanted a hat!




I can't believe how fast they are growing! As we were leaving for church, I kept making comments on how big Kaitlyn is getting. Anthony reminded me more than once that she's not a baby anymore. So true! She's becoming a little girl. She's got her own personality and her own opinion about things. She loves her big brother, and tries to copy everything he does. It's a bit scary at times!
And Talon...
he is turning into such a little man. I bought him a 3T outfit, thinking he'd be in it for quite a while, but nervous it would be huge on him. Nope... it fit great!
He likes to have Daddy put cologne on him so he can smell good. He doesn't really care to sit on my lap during church anymore. He wants his own chair and his own song book so he can be a big boy and sing with everyone else. He wants his offering put into his pocket so he can dig it out and put it in the offering basket himself. Wow... they get independent fast!

No comments: