Friday, March 13, 2009

In the dog house

Talon is attempting to hold Kallie down so he can play with her. She has different ideas... RUN!! He just can't understand why they don't want to play with him and get mauled all the time!

I thought Talon had gone upstairs with Grandma because he was nowhere in sight and it got really quiet. Then I heard some rattling around by Kiki's kennel. I couldn't figure out why she would be locked in her kennel, until I looked inside...



He had shut himself in the kennel with Kallie! Odd... she was the only one that wanted out! I had to take some pictures because it was so funny. I then had to get him out and explain to him that he couldn't play in there. He threw a fit! He still needs reminded from time to time that it is off limits.

"I'm king of the mountain! I'm king of the mountain!"

No comments: