Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Blind Spinner

While I've been attempting to get some things done for Christmas (baking, cleaning, decorating, etc.), Talon has been finding different ways to entertain himself. Usually, it means another mess for Mommy to clean up (as you can see from the condition of the living room).
He came up to me, handed me his hat, and wanted me to put it on him. A minute or two later, I heard something that sounded like a head hitting the wall, then Talon falling down. I turned around to see him with his hat pulled completely over his head and face, and he was running throughout the house slamming into walls, doors, the garbage can, Kiki .... and was giggling louder and louder with everything he hit. I started laughing so hard I was almost crying. It was hilarious! Alas, I did make him uncover his eyes so he wouldn't get hurt (after I took a few pictures, of course!).


(You may have to pause the music player on the right to view this)

1 comment: