Thursday, May 8, 2014

10 years!!!

10 years ago, on May 8, 2004, we began our lives together.
For better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.
It's hard to believe it's already been 10 years; but at the same time, it seems like we've been together forever!
He's seen me at my best, and my very worst.  He knows my strengths, and my many weaknesses.  He knows how to make me laugh, and brightens even the darkest of days.  We have our disagreements, and life's not perfect; but he is my best friend in the whole world, and I'm so thankful that God brought us together.  He is such a good Daddy to our children, and is a Godly leader in our home.
I love you, Anthony Starr, with all my heart, and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together!

No comments: