Monday, February 13, 2012

ViSalus

As many of you know, we started on a nutrition program called ViSalus.  Anthony started looking into it because of the weight loss benefits, but I got very excited when I found it was based on good nutrition with great sources of protein, and we all could use it and benefit from it- even the kids!
So Anthony started on a 90-day Challenge.  His goal is to lose 75 pounds in the next 90 days, and he is well on his way to reaching his goal.  He started about a week and a half ago, and has already lost 15 lbs, and over 5 inches.  He's so excited!
I am not using the products to lose weight right now, but wanted the nutrition during my pregnancy.  As a result, I quit craving many of the junk foods and calorie dense foods I tend to crave when I'm pregnant, I have not been having issues with water retention, and have lost over 6 lbs.  Yeah!!

The kids love their smoothies! As soon as they hear the blender, they come running- just positive that I'm making them one.  Good thing I saved all the smoothie cups from last summer when we went to Dutch Bros.! Nolan very quickly learned how to drink from a straw.


One of Anthony's buddies from Bible School wanted to try it, and lost 3 lbs in his first four days.  Anthony's dad is a diabetic and has many health issues.  He got on the products and lost 7 pounds his first week.  His goal is to get off of insulin and many of his blood pressure and cardiac meds, as well as lose some weight.  I will be posting about Anthony's progress as he loses weight, but feel free to contact me if you would like information about the products!
You can also check out the links below if you want some more information!
and

A little disclaimer.... we have no control over some of the photos shown in the above links.  Sorry!

1 comment:

CJ said...

I just ordered my shakes and was looking for bloggers who have tried the program! I can't wait to see how it works for you guys!