Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just a Bit of Randomness

These are just some random pictures I've taken of the kids recently.  Some of them I was meaning to post around Christmas time, and just realized that I didn't. So here they are!
Kaitlyn in her Christmas dress.
I tried to get Nolan to sit with the older two for a picture, but he wouldn't go for it.  So here's one of him by himself... right before he tried to climb off the bench.
This is the typical Talon we see these days... baseball hat and gloves.  Because Mario wears a hat and gloves, Talon has to do the same.
Trying to decide if she wants to smile for the camera or not.  She opted for 'not' and ran off as soon as I took this picture.
This picture is a little blurry, but I had to post it because I think it's so cute.  Kaitlyn hugging her best friend, Alyssa.
This would be the little stinker bug immediately after his nap.  This is the time he tends to be the most subdued during the day.  Give him a few minutes, and he'll be off with his hair on fire!
One of his MANY faces.
And he's off!  Moving furniture and getting into whatever he can find.
He loves this little stool.  He either pushes it or carries it all over the house.  Such a busy little man!
Hangin' out and lookin' cool!
A few more pictures I took of the kids in front of the Christmas tree.
And the littlest of the bunch.... due July 9th!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats Candace! For some reason I don't have your blog bookmarked so haven't been here in a bit. SO glad I checked back in!

Happy for you and your sweet family, and praying for a smooth pregnancy and adjustment afterwards!! :)

Kelly, Aaron and now...Kayleigh said...

Congratulations! So exciting