Monday, June 27, 2011

Starr Reunion 2011

We had Anthony's annual family reunion and Papa Starr's birthday celebration this past weekend. The weather was fabulous and we had a great time!
Papa at the grill


Playing with trucks in the yard




Ashley

Lounging around outside

Playing baseball with Uncle Jayson

Fun with cousins

"Ooooooooh... look what I found!"

I'm really not sure what was taking place here. Family council meeting, I guess!
I pulled out the camera and Delani struck a pose.... a real one!
Destini
Eating with the big boys
Listening to the music
New toy.... Jared's iTouch.

More cake pops....

I called these "Summer bouquet". I realized that I didn't make near enough pink ones. Those were the girls' favorites!


Chocolate peanut butter and chocolate mint

We really missed Jess, Ruth, and Jessica; as well as Walt, Rachel, and the kids.

We love you guys! Sure hope you can come next year.... it just isn't the same without ya!

1 comment:

rachelle Harding said...

Wow! Your cake pops are awesome! Great job!!