Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Specs

We bit the bullet and finally went and got eye exams this last week. It had been 9 years since I got my last pair of glasses... time for some new ones, I guess!

Oh yeah! Nothin' like gettin' your eyes dilated and not having sunglasses handy! I thought I would be fine, but I started getting a horrible headache and nauseous. So, I got to wear these stylin' things around for a couple of hours and make my honey proud! He offered me a paper bag to put over my head, I politely refused... these were so much more fun and stylish. Couldn't figure out why he wouldn't take me into Starbucks!

We both got new glasses.
Anthony's look great on him... don't you think?!?!

Yes, I am blind as a bat. These are a slight improvement to coke-bottle lenses, but not much. Thus the reason I primarily wear my contacts!

1 comment:

rachelle Harding said...

Nice glasses! The Dr. Spock ones are Sweet! LOL! We are about to get our new ones in a few weeks too. :-)