Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tree time!

We got our Christmas tree last week. Talon was so excited to 'help' put the lights on. It made a lot more work for me (especially when he started taking them all back off), but he had a lot of fun. He got up to the table and began to shuffle through all the ornaments. Big mistake on my part! He couldn't understand why I wouldn't let him play in the bin of "balls". Next, he found his wonderful reindeer stocking. Yes, the one from last year that we were all too happy to put away. It's hiding in the closet already. Don't think I can do a full month of "Just hear those sleigh bells jinglin', ring-ting-tinglin' too...", I think I'll pull it out right before Christmas, then let it hibernate for another year. Anthony's response to it was, "That's probably the most annoying thing he owns. I sure hope no one gets Kaitlyn one of those!". I have to agree with him on that one!

The finished product.
So far Kaitlyn hasn't destroyed the bottom half of the tree. Not that I haven't seen her eyeing it from time to time!

1 comment:

Rachelle Harding said...

So cute! Your tree is beautiful! Fun to include Talon ... even with the additional work. hehe!