Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Miss Personality

Over the past few days, we have noticed quite a change in Kaitlyn's personality. She seems to have a more cheerful disposition (although she is still very willing to let her voice be heard if she is unhappy with something). She seems content to just sit in her swing and play with her toys for long periods of time, or play with her toys on the floor, and she smiles constantly. The swing doesn't even have to be going, she just likes the fact that she can sit up and play with the toys on her tray. (She's figured out it's pretty fun to throw them off... until no one is close by to pick them back up right away!) When I'm in the kitchen making dinner or something, she enjoys sitting in Talon's high-chair seat on the counter where she, too, can be part of the action. It's even more fun to throw toys off the tray in there because they hit the counter (which makes a loud noise), then the hardwood floor (which is an even bigger noise!).
My sister-in-law, Beth, inspired me with all the adorable bows she puts in her daughter's hair, and I had to make a few for Kaitlyn. (OK, so it's become a little fetish!) They just look so cute and I have a blast doing it! I never knew one could spend so much time in the ribbon section!


Daddy took this picture one night while I was at work. She was in her swing and holding on to the bar like most kids would do on a swing set. He said it was pretty cute. (I have to agree... judging from the pictures!)

I must put a little 'plug' in here, and say that Talon is having a blast at my parents' house in Oregon, and they are enjoying him so much (and spoiling him rotten, of course!); but we all really miss Bubby around here and can't wait until he comes home this weekend!

Talon,
Hugs and Kisses, Baby... Mommy loves you!!

No comments: